Today will see the kick off of the first "Smash Life" seminar in Muscat.
This is a seminar I had a vision for over a year ago and have spent until now working on it to ensure that the attendees get maximum benefit. They will leave with a changed perspective on life and appetite for it, they will be armed with simple, practical solutions that they can easily implement into their lives and they will have fun during the seminar.
The seminar covers 6 very important topics which through my experiences I see as essential components of performance and getting the most out of life but are all to hard to get simple and practical information on that we can implement into our lives. During the seminar we will be addressing:
- Definitions of fitness: For everyone this is so different, we are all different people and all have different goals and measures so its important that we fully understand what fitness means to ourselves, how we measure that and how we achieve it.
- The importance of strength: Physical strength is a key part of our life, I see so many people that can barely manage their own body weight. We are going to look at what strength is, why its important to us as humans and how we can achieve it.
- Goal setting: Many people have great dreams of what they want in life but few take the time to sit down and set goals to achieve these dreams. There are simple processes to go through to make dreams come to life and I will share these.
- Improving mental toughness: The number of mental battles we face in life is well known to all but how do we react to these? I am going to discuss various techniques that are easy to use and deliver great results.
- Dealing with failure: Failure is one of the biggest learnings in life but all too often people act as though its not important and didn't happen. When you take a positive approach to failure things in your life start to change.
The Smash Life seminar is delivered over 8 hours, however in Muscat we are spreading this over the weekend and incorporating some physical activity into it. I am confident that this will be an epic weekend for those that are attending. It is a seminar that I have worked hard on over the last year to bring to people in the right way and I thank everyone who is coming on the seminar for their support.
I will also be delivering this seminar in Dubai on November 16th 2012. For more information or to book a place you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org