My name is Ivana from Serbia and I am a nutritionist here at InnerFight. I am here to help you eat right to reach your goals. No matter if you are low on energy, struggling to lose weight, looking to build muscle or just do not feel you are eating optimally I can help out. Catch me around the gym or get in touch and let’s have a chat about how we can have you feel awesome through the food you eat.
Who is the nutritionist?
Health professional who will support you in your journey to better health by giving food, healthy eating and healthy lifestyle guidance.
5 reasons why you need a nutritionist
- Prevent or improve health conditions;
- Improve your current eating habits and lifestyle;
- Reach your fitness goals, improve recovery & athletic performance;
- Weight management. Your weight affects your lifestyle and health;
- Certain food intolerances.
What is the individualized meal plan?
Individualized meal plan is a 4 week detailed meal plan designed to meet your specific needs in terms of:
1. Medical history. Do you have high blood pressure, or do you have a sensitive digestive tract?
2. Food preference. We will try to focus more on healthy choices that you actually do enjoy eating so you can stay consistent.
3. Daily routine. How’s your working schedule? Ability to prepare your food?
4. Daily activity. It’s not just your work out that matters. How active or sedentary are you throughout the day? Are you on your feet most of the day or are you more of a couch potato?
5. Number of meals that you prefer to eat per day. There is no right or wrong. Different approach works differently for everyone, so as meal frequency.
6. Work out. What type of sport are you doing? How many times per week? Are you training twice per day? How many minutes per session? Intensity? Volume? Are you training at all?
7. Supplementation. We don’t recommend sports supplementation unless your eating routine is already on point and you are training consistently. In case you are, we will advise and recommend supplements. Your specific supplement nutritional facts will be included in your plan with the appropriate dosage and timings.
We use real foods that can be purchased in most of supermarkets. We will suggest the brands to you, but you can always use your preferred brand. We focus on:
- Vegetables, fruits and whole grains;
- Lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts;
- Limiting saturated and trans fats, sodium and added sugars;
- Controlling portion sizes.
What is the process?
The first step will be sharing some information about your general health, your physical activities, current eating habits, food preferences…
Then, we will schedule your one on one free consultation where we can talk more in detail about your goals, expectations and do and “In Body” assessment. Based on all the information we will decide what nutritional approach will work best for you.
Once your plan is ready, you will be able to track it through the NutritIO mobile App (iOS, Android) where you will receive your plan weekly.
Together we will agree on how often you will be assessed by InBody to track your progress. It could be weekly, once in two weeks or once per month.
What are the rates?
1 month: AED 1,575
3 months: AED 4,200
6 months: AED 6,300