1. He knows failure and felt it first hand when sleep deprivation and severe saddle sores caused him to stop half way through the 3,000-mile Race Across America (RAAM). He’s now in training to compete again
2. Originally from Nebraska, he has passed the highest level on the Japanese proficiency exam (1 kyu)
3. He’s completed 7 Ironman triathlons in 7 consecutive days across the 7 emirates of the UAE
4. His aim is to row solo across the Atlantic
5. He is the chairman of a company with 260+ employees and four offices across the worldPlaces are LIMITED so REGISTER YOURS NOW by mailing us at email@example.com or calling 04 321 2899. To see what all the Inner Talks fuss is about, check out all of our past events here. See you there!