Emirati female InnerFight classes
CLASS TIMES: Monday | Wednesday 6:00pmThe classes are fun, functional strength and conditioning programs and are for ladies of all abilities. FAQ's:
- Where are the classes held? CLICK HERE for our location map.
- Is the room private? Yes it is totally private an no other members can see in to ensure the ladies privacy.
- What sex is the coach? We have two female coaches who teach these classes
- Will we use weights? Yes various loads are used but everything is scaled according to the individuals goals and abilities.
- Are they open for anyone? If you are female and or Emirati then this is the place for you.
- Will I get bulky? In a word no, you are not going to turn into a huge body builder.
- Is this cardio? The sessions build on cardio fitness but in a non conventional way, we are not using stationary bikes or cross trainers, we have way more fun ways to build this fitness.
- Is it like circuit training? Some of the workouts form a circuit type of training but no this is not 100% circuit training by any means.
- Will I get stronger? Absolutely, eash session has 15-20 minutes dedicated to making people stronger, we first check that your movement is good before adding load.
- Does it help to lose my baby weight? Combining InnerFight classes with good diet and rest will definitely help you drop the extra kilos that often come with a baby.
- Can I come if I am pregnant? We suggest that you first seek advice from your doctor before you come to see us and we can move from there.
- Does it matter that I am not a regular gym user? Not in the slightest, we have various abilities and treat everyone based on where they are at.
- Will there be diet advice? We will give everyone a monthly body composition analysis and help to set goals based on this if needed along with the right dietary advice to hit those goals.
- How many are in the class? Class size varies but is capped at 15 people per instructor to ensure we can serve you as well as possible.
- How do I book into a class? Just e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book in.
- How much are the classes? There are 2 pricing options: 2 classes a week for the month is AED1,000 and pay as you go is AED150 per class