Top Five Coffee Joints in Dubai!
This is where you would have usually found me pre COVID and where you will find me drinking coffee when all this is over! In no particular order these UAE roasters serve fair trade organic coffee with a smile!
- Raw Coffee – One of the more well-known UAE rosters who have stepped up their game recently with their new premises. Great coffee served by people who know what's up, and they also have free sparkling water to go with your coffee, which is a must! If you ever need to go full gas, their cold brew will help you with this!
- Nightjar Coffee Rosters – This one trumps all in Alserkal Avenue. Epic Coffee Machines that, with their roasted beans, produce black gold. Their flavored cold brews are refreshing if you fancy mixing it up, otherwise straight long black is the go-to! The outdoor seating a bonus.
- Seven Fortunes – This gem is tucked in behind the industrial area of Al Qouz. Another UAE local roster with a friendly and chilled atmosphere and good wifi! It runs education and training, so the Baristas here know what they are talking about, and their coffee proves it!
- Neighbors – Located in the heart of Jumeriah on Al Thanya Street, this local roastery has the goods when it comes to the coffee. My go to for a post-surf coffee, and with outdoor seating at the rights times is an excellent place to sit back and enjoy your brew.
- Café Rider – This creative concept of good coffee and custom motorbikes is an excellent place to enjoy your brew. Brown leather sofas and custom machines fill the room that sets the relaxed atmosphere to sample their roasted beans served by the dedicated baristas.
By: Jamie Clarke, Performance Coach