We met Nick Cusseneers in Chamonix on the @if_endurance Run camp. He was working in Moody coffee shop, wearing ON Monsters and 2" running shorts and I thought, I need to have a conversation with this guy.His story is not what you would call conventional. He left a stable his job in Engineering to follow his passion. He now travels the world running, brewing coffee and taking photos. In this episode, we talk about his love of running, how he is preparing for UTMB CCC and life living in a van.
If your in the Chamonix area, connect with Nick and head for a run!
Don't forget to rate and review the show!
To get in touch please email Endurance@innerfight.com
From our friends at Precision Fuel and Hydration;
· Quick Carb Calculator
· Free online Sweat Test
· Book a free 20-minute hydration and fueling strategy video consultation
· Why do athletes suffer from cramp?
· How much carbohydrate do athletes need per hour?
· Why sodium is crucial to athletes performing at their best
· Which energy products are right for you?
Didn't catch the discount code to get 15% off your first order of fuel and hydration products, drop Andy and the team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll be happy to help you.