Keith Started running in 2017. In just 5 short years he has put his name on the map in the Ultra running scene holding the Irish record, European Record and was the assist to Belgian’s Merijn Geerts in breaking the world record in The 'Race of Champions' Last man standing in Germany completing 89 laps and close to 600km. We talk about this amazing performance, his training and his mindset around running.
Don't forget to rate and review the show!
To get in touch please email Endurance@innerfight.com
From our friends at Precision Fuel and Hydration;
· Quick Carb Calculator
· Free online Sweat Test
· Book a free 20-minute hydration and fueling strategy video consultation
· Why do athletes suffer from cramp?
· How much carbohydrate do athletes need per hour?
· Why sodium is crucial to athletes performing at their best
· Which energy products are right for you?
Didn't catch the discount code to get 15% off your first order of fuel and hydration products, drop Andy and the team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll be happy to help you.
How to tune in:
If you have a question for the coaches mail us right now and let’s get it answered for you. Thanks for tuning in we hope you enjoy the show! Smith St Paleo is our show sponsor, check out loads of delicious recipes here.