The Belfast 24hr running race. Our very own Rob Jones is entered!
Todays show is all about his training for it.
- What's the physiological cost of running for 24hrs?
- What training zones are being used the most?
- Is there a place for speed in training?
- What does strength training look like?
- How much of a role will nutrition play?
- How is Rob preparing his mind.Tune in to find out!
Don't forget to rate and review the show!
To get in touch please email Endurance@innerfight.com
From our friends at Precision Fuel and Hydration;
· Quick Carb Calculator
· Free online Sweat Test
· Book a free 20-minute hydration and fueling strategy video consultation
· Why do athletes suffer from cramp?
· How much carbohydrate do athletes need per hour?
· Why sodium is crucial to athletes performing at their best
· Which energy products are right for you?
Didn't catch the discount code to get 15% off your first order of fuel and hydration products, drop Andy and the team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll be happy to help you.
How to tune in:
If you have a question for the coaches mail us right now and let’s get it answered for you. Thanks for tuning in we hope you enjoy the show! Smith St Paleo is our show sponsor, check out loads of delicious recipes here.