So you want to workout when you travel but there is never a gym that is open at the time you want it to be or it simply does not have the equipment that you need or want. Well both those excuses go right out the window now as we have put together 6 workouts for you that you can do literally anywhere:
1. For time complete: 10,20,30,40,50 push ups, 50,40,30,20,10 lunges. So you would do 10 push ups then 50 lunges, 20 push ups, 40 lunges and so on.
2. 10 to 15 burpees on the min for 10 mins. Advanced do it for 15 mins
3. Alternating mins for 21 mins; Minute 1: 10 burpees, Minute 2: 15 push ups, Minute 3: 25 air squats
4. You can do this with either a treadmill or rower or just running outside:
100m row 10 burpees
200m row 20 sit ups
300m row 30 push ups
400m row 40 lunges
500m row 50 squat jumps
5. 3 rounds with a 1:1 rest (i.e. you rest for the same time it took you to do the work)
12 cal row. If no rowing machine then run 200m.
8 burpees over rower. If you are running then do 10 burpees
So do 3 rounds as fast as possible, (if it takes 2:30 seconds, rest for 2:30 and repeat 2 more times.)
6. AMRAP 7 mins of burpees, if you are super keen, do 10 mins.
You can also listen to a cool podcast from Matt, Marcus and Holly talking all about these workouts and other things to help you stay fit on your travels. Listen below or Get it now on iTunes.
By: Matt Jones, InnerFight Performance Coach