We want to thank you for joining us over the last 4 weeks here at InnerFight. To make sure all of your hard work does not go to waste over the summer time we have put together some programs below which you can do on a regular basis so that you are ready for next season.
Whilst you are on your holidays we also want you to eat well and learn a bit so here are 3 interesting links that we think will be useful to you.
- 7 minutes to do as many burpees as possible. Rest 3 minutes
- 6 minutes to do as many squats as possible. Rest 3 minutes
- 5 minutes to run as many 20m shuttle sprints as possible. Each 20m covered counts as 1.
Make sure you note your number of reps for each section of the workout.
Note the number of rounds that you do.
- Run 600m at a steady pace
- Run 600m hard out, rest 2 minutes
- Run 400m hard out, rest 1 minute and repeat 3 times
- Run 200m hard out, rest 1 minute and repeat 4 times
- Run 600m hard out. Compare this time to that of your first effort. We do not want to see more than a 15% variance.
Note your times for all the parts of this session.
This weeks work is 30 minutes straight. You will need a broom handle or PVC pipe for the overhead squat, otherwise all you need is a bit of space to run.
Note the total rounds you complete.