All of our awesome recipes are kindly supplied by Smith St Paleo.
It’s brownie time bitches! Not just any brownie either, these mofos are raw and freaking fudgy as.
Whizzed up in a matter of seconds, these one-dish-wonders are the answer to your chocolatey prayers. I even snuck in some potassium-toting fruit so you don’t feel guilty eating it for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Handful of dried banana chips and toasted coconut flakes to decorate (totes optional)
- In a food processor, whizz all the nuts to a rough crumble.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients (not decoration ingredients, duh) and whizz for a few seconds to combine.
- Chuck in the banana, oil and honey and pulse together, scraping down sides of bowl if you need.
- Pour batter into a paper lined dish (mine was 24 X 15 cm) spreading evenly with back of a spoon.
- Chuck on the banana chips and coconut, pressing them down gently to stick.
- Pop the dish in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and keep either in freezer or fridge.
For more yummy, healthy recipes hop over to Smith St Paleo.