All of our awesome recipes are kindly supplied by Smith St Paleo.
You know how everyone bangs on about how good Terrys Chocolate Orange is and there’s always someone who turns their nose up and says its gross? I just took a DNA test and I am 100% that bitch. Chocolate & orange I am totally down with, but milk chocolate is foul. Gimme the dark stuff, it’s nice and bitter like my cold, cold heart.
- 150g Paleo-compliant chocolate
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Zest of 1 orange
- Handful of roughly chopped almonds and cacao nibs
- Roughly break up chocolate and place in a bowl with the almond butter and orange zest.
- Place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water (Bain Marie style). Allow heat to melt the chocolate and gently stir together with the nut butter and zest until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper (both bottom and sides, using overhang of paper to help lift out the fudge once set).
- Sprinkle on chopped nuts, cacao nibs and extra orange zest.
- Place in fridge to harden.
- Cut up and keep in airtight container in the fridge.
TIP – I used SO FREE brand organic dark chocolate.
For more yummy, healthy recipes hop over to Smith St Paleo.