All of our awesome recipes are kindly supplied by Smith St Paleo.
Do blondes really have more fun? I don’t know, but I sure had some good times eating these guys. I managed to nail these on the first go so I did a little happy dance. Not a jump out of a moving car and bust some average moves to Drake for the ‘gram kind of dance (seriously Sharon, get back in your Hyundai, you look like a knob head), but I may have done a casual slut drop while I was washing up.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix together the almond butter, oil, coconut sugar, zest and eggs in a bowl. Add in the baking powder, baking soda, salt and almond meal and combine well.
- Stir through the chopped macadamias.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly to sides and corners.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly in pan before removing to a cooling rack.
- Cut into squares.
- (No need to decorate with orange slices, I just did that to make my picture pretty, because you know, I’m an artiste).
For more yummy, healthy recipes hop over to Smith St Paleo.