Taking place at InnerFight HQ on Thursday 10th December 2015 at 8am, we’ll be hearing from the guy who conquered seven Ironman Triathlons in seven days about setting goals, not being a victim and the importance of facing failure head on. For a taste of what’s to come, head here.
A firm believer in the fact that “the man at the top of the mountain did not fall there”, here are just a few reasons Scott will be an EPIC InnerTalks speaker:
1. He knows failure and felt it first hand when sleep deprivation and severe saddle sores caused him to stop half way through the 3,000-mile Race Across America (RAAM). He’s now in training to compete again
2. Originally from Nebraska, he has passed the highest level on the Japanese proficiency exam (1 kyu)
3. He’s completed 7 Ironman triathlons in 7 consecutive days across the 7 emirates of the UAE
4. His aim is to row solo across the Atlantic
5. He is the chairman of a company with 260+ employees and four offices across the world
Places are LIMITED so REGISTER YOURS NOW by mailing us at email@example.com or calling 04 321 2899.
To see what all the Inner Talks fuss is about, check out all of our past events here.
See you there!