All of our awesome recipes are kindly supplied by Smith St Paleo.
Trump is president, there are people that still believe the earth is flat and influencers on instagram still think anyone gives a toss about their beauty routine. Gwen Stefanie was right – “this shit’s bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!” Well, when the world gives you bananas, make banana bread.
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper (my tin was 21cm x 11cm).
- Put all your dry ingredients together in a food processor and whizz together.
- Add wet ingredients and whizz until fully combined and batter is smooth.
- Pour into loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes until cooked through (the old trick if skewer comes out clean works a treat!)
- Let cool in tin, then turn out onto rack.
For more yummy, healthy recipes hop over to Smith St Paleo.