All of our awesome recipes are kindly supplied by Smith St Paleo.
Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason why we have trust issues. Don’t worry fam, I got you. These guys look just like their profile pic and their bio is an honest list of healthy ingredients that you could take home to mum. They’re smart, loyal, funny and do charity work, they’re not sliding into your DMs with a “you up?” And a chip pic. Don’t be catfished ever again by store bought bikkies with all their sugar, gluten and lies.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 40g paleo-compliant chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix together the cashew butter, egg and honey. Add the baking soda, sea salt and coconut.
- Sift in the coconut flour and mix well.
- Stir through chopped chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out even amounts of dough. You can roll and shape them gently in your hands to make them even and round if that’s your thing.
- Space them out on tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Place them on tray to cool and harden.
Makes 12-14 cookies.
I used ‘So Free’ brand of paleo/vegan chocolate.
For more yummy, healthy recipes hop over to Smith St Paleo.